The COVID-19 pandemic has led to great uncertainty at architecture firms. In this series, AIA Chief Economist Kermit Baker walks you through the latest developments and economic data and discusses the impact it is having on firms, and how they are responding so far.
- Session 1 – Non-Residential Focus – Wednesday, April 1, 3pm EDT
- Session 2 – Residential Focus – Wednesday, April 8, 3pm EDT
- Session 3 – Employment Data Focus – Wednesday, April 15, 3pm EDT
- Session 4 – Architectural Firm Data Focus – Wednesday, April 22, 3pm EDT
*These courses are free to anyone; however, if you are not a member of AIA you will need to set up an account with them. It’s easy to do and it’s free. To set up an account at AIA.org by following the steps below. Attendance is limited, so register as soon as you can.
To open a free account with AIA.org
- Go to AIA.org
- Click Login (top right hand corner of the screen)
- Click “I don’t have an AIA account” Sign up
- Enter your contact info
- Submit the form
- You will receive an email confirmation. Click the link to complete the account setup process.
- You will be taken to an AIA.org page that asks if you want to login.
- Log in.
- Once you are logged in, visit this link.
- You will be taken to AIAU (AIA Education)
- Click GET STARTED (bottom left of the screen)
- Click on the course(s) you want to attend
- Attendance for each course is limited to 1,000 attendees, so register as soon as possible. Register here