Hofmann Associates, Inc. is an Architectural Firm focusing on Commercial, Industrial, and Build-to-Suit Projects throughout the Maryland/DC Regional Corridor. The firm was founded in 1978 as one of the area pioneers in the design of office/warehouse space that has become a critical component to economic development across the region.
We are currently seeking a full-time Architect with the following experience:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Architecture a plus
- NCARB Certified a plus
- 3 – 5 years Post Registration experience
- Strong Programming, Space planning & Design skills
- Must be dedicated, self-motivated, self-directed, and capable of taking a project from initial client meeting through final construction walk-thru.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to comfortably and respectfully interact with clients, end users and contractors.
- Strong knowledge of construction materials and methods.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of AutoCad, Revit, BIM, SketchUp, Enscape, Microsoft Office and the willingness to learn and adopt the established documentation procedures of the firm.
- Must be able to produce a complete set of construction documents suitable for permitting and bidding.
- Must be willing to go above and beyond to meet aggressive project schedules should the need arise
- LeedAP a plus
Hofmann Associates, Inc. offers a generous compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick/Personal Time
- 401K with company match
- Paid membership to professional associations
Please email resume to email@example.com