Ratcliffe Architects is a small, established architecture firm specializing in commercial and high-end residential design, located in the Greenspring Valley. We are excited to announce a new position available for a Marketing/Administrative Coordinator.
We are seeking a creative, organized and versatile individual to play a key role in new business development, development and production of the firm’s proposals and responses to RFPs and marketing strategy. This position will also support the team administratively and operationally.
- Support the development of a marketing strategy for the firm
- Provide essential administrative support to the team and front office
- Coordination and creation of presentations
- Research contacts and information about potential clients
- Preparation of proposal responses and credentials packages, coordinating with various internal/external resources to gather input to effectively package the RFP response
- Generate social content adhering to the firm’s content strategy and key messages via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or company blog and analyze the success of social media campaigns
- Develop a collection/tracking process for organizing the firm’s marketing content and project data
- 2-5 years experience in marketing, graphic design and office experience
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing or Communications
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, WordPress
- Proficiency with SEO, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram in a business setting
- Exceptional verbal/written communications, people skills and visual design skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
At Ratcliffe Architects we offer our employees competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment and benefits including; 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD insurance, paid vacation, personal days and holidays.
Please send your resume to Maureen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidate must be local to the Baltimore region.