Call for Presentations and Participation: AIA|DC Committee on Architecture for Education “Back to School” Fall Social
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 @ 5:00-6:30 pm
AIA Baltimore’s Committee on Architecture for Education (CAE) invite all AIA Baltimore members to present or attend the “Back to School” Fall Social hosted by the AIA|DC CAE.
If interested in presenting please see the information below:
- Presentations shall be Pecha Kucha-style with 20 Slides at 20 seconds each that will be set to auto-advance. There will be an introductory, non-timed slide with your name(s) and firm.
- We are looking for education project(s) currently on the boards, project(s) completed within the last year or themes, concepts, or trends relevant to educational architecture. Anything goes, and the more diversity of viewpoints we have, the better. Alternatively, you can also choose to discuss how your organization and/or clients have been working through challenges relative to COVID-19. Our audience will be mostly architects, but program managers, school facility planners, and educators will also attend. Anyone from your company can present – this is a great way to give younger designers in your firm an opportunity to present.
- We will need confirmation that you intend to participate no later than Friday September 4th. Please email Clay Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll then need to receive your slides no later than Tuesday September 22nd.
- Depending on the volume of people interested, we may extend the event into a second day, keeping the actual event time within a manageable hour/hour-and-a-half video call.