The H. Chambers Company, one of the nation’s leading Planning, Architecture, and Interior Design firms, is searching for an Architectural Intern with three to five years of experience.
One of the nation’s leading Planning, Architecture, and Interior Design firms is searching for an Architectural Designer with 3-8 years of experience.
Qualified Candidate Should Possess:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Proven experience with hospitality or residential projects
- An ability to envision and enact design concepts that enhance experiences
- Fluency in Revit required
- Adeptness in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- NCARB certification preferred with active record in good standing
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sketching ability preferred
- Experience working with expanded project teams, including engineering consultants, general contractors, and vendors
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Contract Administration capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- Organization and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aspiration toward LEED accreditation is also a plus
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Leading select projects, working in conjunction with a Senior Architect and/or Director of Architecture
- Serving as a Chambers representative for clients as well as suppliers, vendors, and colleagues within the industry
- Maintaining a strong presence in professional organizations (such as AIA)
- Occasionally engaging with our high-end private club clientele and other key stakeholders
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Chambers offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.
For more about Chambers, visit our website https://www.chambersusa.com/.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to Rachel at email@example.com