JMT Architecture is the award-winning division of JMT Inc. that provides expertise in Architecture, Interior Design, Planning, Landscape Architecture and Graphics. JMT Architecture focuses on providing creative services to its clients in six markets: Higher Education, K-12, Institutional/Community, Corporate, Healthcare, and Transportation/Government. We strive to be the best in creating spaces and places that enhance the quality of life where people work, learn, heal, travel, and play.
We believe that the way we work adds value to our environment. We are led by the strength of our values, and a culture shaped by employee ownership. We network with each other, collaborate and build on each other’s contributions to make remarkable things possible.
Visit our website at JMTArchitecture.com.
JMT is seeking an experienced Architect to join our growing Higher Education Studio team in our Hunt Valley, MD office. The qualified candidate will have experience in the design of Higher Educational facilities. The Architect will have a diverse range of experience of planning, design, and construction technology documentation and construction administration.
- Assist project teams in development of the aesthetic and technical design and the preparation of architectural design and construction documents including drawings and specifications.
- Monitor schedules and budgets
- Utilize computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans – specifically CAD, AutoCAD, and Revit.
- Collaborate with designers, consultants, and staff to meet clients’ goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with computer-assisted design software such as Revit, AutoCAD
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Newforma for Construction Administration services preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task between projects, and work independently
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture is required.
- 7-12 years of architectural design experience, preferably in education.
- Professional Architect License Required. LEED AP accreditation preferred.
Work is performed within a general office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require occasional standing and walking. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. within the office environment.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Building Relationships and Teamwork
- Client Focus
- Integrity and Ethics
- Planning and Organizing/Time Management
- Quality Service
JMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity, and we are proud to be building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Please apply directly at: https://bit.ly/3dDUluQ