Ci Design is looking for a Project Architect to join our team with 5 to 7 Years of Experience.
Ci Design, Inc. is a dynamic, highly collaborative architectural firm providing architecture, planning, and interior design services to clients domestically and internationally. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members to lead and contribute to groundbreaking architectural projects in the areas of multi-family and mixed-use.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Project Architect to work full-time in our Baltimore office.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 5-7 years of POST-graduate architectural experience
- Comfortable taking on a leadership role in project design and producing construction documents for various projects
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills; ability to present to and interface with clients and consultants
- Proficient in architectural design, material & systems detailing and envelope systems design
- Experience with construction administration, codes, and regulatory processes
- Architectural License is strongly preferred
- Proficient in Revit, and SketchUp (also Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) is preferred
- Able to self-direct and work well under deadlines, while managing multiple projects and project teams
- Ci offers a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for advancement. EOE.
Please forward resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com and include the location and position you are replying to in the subject line.