Join a Growing Company and Team with a wide variety of Residential and Commercial/Public Sector Design projects!
Penza Bailey (https://penzabailey.com/), an award winning Architectural firm in multiple arenas is now a studio of PRIME AE Group (www.primeeng.com), a multi-discipline Architecture & Engineering firm with a combined (17) office locations/430 employees.
We are seeking an Architectural Associate | Intern Architect for our flagship office in Baltimore, MD (on the UMBC Tech Campus – Catonsville).
- Targeting 1-3+ years’ experience in the project types listed above
- BArch / BS in Architecture (required) or MArch (Master of Architecture) – preferred
Who is PRIME AE Group?
- We have a collaborative. transparent, and fast-paced work environment with a diverse project and client portfolio.
- We excel at using a workshare model to share work across the company (if needed) to balance the backlog.
- Our Managers have a vested interest in your career progression and interests.
What are the Project Types?
Our Architecture Group focuses on projects in the fields of:
- Commercial / Public Sector
- Community/Municipal projects (civic centers, libraries, govt’ buildings),
- Education (K-12 and/or higher education)
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Plans, programs, and designs construction documents of projects for clients according to their project vision, needs, and financial resources.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans – specifically Revit.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Jeannine Grego at firstname.lastname@example.org