Quinn Evans (QE) is a premier design firm with offices located in the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. With offices in Ann Arbor and Detroit, Michigan, our Nation’s Capital, Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland, and Richmond, Virginia, the firm serves clients in diverse but interrelated practice areas including learning, culture, heritage, and living. Please see our website at www.quinnevans.com.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Architectural Designer with strong visual graphic and technical drawing skills to join our Baltimore office. This is a full-time position with opportunities for professional growth in a highly collaborative studio environment assisting on all aspects of architectural design, from client presentations to construction administration.
• Professional degree in Architecture with 2 to 4 years of experience working in an architectural office
• Design portfolio demonstrating strong visual communication skills with knowledge of Serif Affinity suite, Sketchup, and other graphic visualization software; illustrative hand rendering a plus
• Experience preparing graphic drawings and presentations, including concept diagrams, rendered technical drawings, and related 2D and 3D graphics
• Construction document experience working with Autodesk Revit
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Attention to detail, creative thinker, curious and organized
• Collaborative problem-solving skills with a professional work ethic
Quinn Evans is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation/gender status, Veteran’s status, and disability. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage women and diverse applicants to apply. Must provide proof of COVID 19 vaccination.
Submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio by visiting www.quinnevans.com