The Sheward Partnership is seeking an experienced Architect to join our firm, headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with a satellite office in Baltimore, Maryland. This technically proficient team player is an extremely well organized architect, possessing the ability to coordinate all aspects of vertical construction. Candidates must be technically knowledgeable, highly detailed, self-motivated, and have an exceptional work ethic. The Sheward Partnership is a progressive, energetic, and environmentally conscious firm that employs highly motivated and talented professionals. Available architect positions can be based in Philadelphia, PA or Baltimore, PA.
Qualifications & Experience
- A professional degree in architecture.
- 10+ years professional experience with clear career progression and experience in designing/detailing commercial buildings.
- Proficient in REVIT; an absolute must. Minimum 5 years of documentation and drafting experience in REVIT.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Strong design skills, preferred.
- Registered Architect, preferred, not required.
- Sustainable design experience and/or LEED AP, a plus.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to David Scheuermann at firstname.lastname@example.org.