Urban Design Group, LLC (UDG) is a Baltimore-based architecture firm committed to reducing the ecological footprint while creating an environment of sustainable buildings. Our architecture intends to stimulate and inspire society to reflect and renew its commitment to the environment. It is the driving force behind our design endeavors. UDG affects our society not only through our architecture, but with proactive civic engagement and professional leadership.
UDG is currently seeking a motivated, technically strong and creative PROJECT ARCHITECT with excellent verbal and written communication skills and 3 to 5 years of architectural experience
Qualified candidate should possess:
– Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture from accredited University
– 3 to 5 years of experience
– LEED AP accreditation preferred
– Seeking Professional Registration
– Proficiency in Revit (BIM) systems
– Ability to hand sketch required
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Participation in design strategy sessions and presentations
– Must demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
– Experience presenting to a variety of audiences
– Ability to coordinate projects independently
– Knowledge of building codes and technical standards required.
– Compose correspondence necessary for the project
– Team player, creative thought process
– Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Ability to interface with clients, consultants and contractors
– Active in professional organizations and community outreach
– Understanding of applicable codes and universal design concepts
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com . Please no phone calls or drop-in inquiries. Salary and benefit package based on candidates experience level. Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.