The H. Chambers Company, one of the nation’s leading Planning, Architecture, and Interior Design firms is searching for a Senior Architectural Designer with 12 – 20 years of experience for their Baltimore, MD office.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Leading select projects, working in conjunction with a Senior Project Architect and/or Director of Architecture
- Serving as a Chambers representative for clients as well as suppliers, vendors, and colleagues within the industry
- Maintaining a strong presence in professional organizations (AIA, USGBC, CSI, etc)
- Engaging with our high-end private club clientele and other key stakeholders
Qualified Candidate Should Possess:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Proven experience with hospitality or residential projects
- An ability to envision and enact design concepts that enhance experiences
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT, or other BIM software
- Adeptness in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- NCARB certification preferred with active record in good standing
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sketching ability preferred
- Experience working with expanded project teams, including engineering consultants, general contractors, and vendors
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Contract Administration capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- Organization and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aspiration toward LEED accreditation is also a plus
Chambers offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as a generous benefits package and a welcoming environment that encourages and supports professional development.
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and electronic portfolio.