THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2020 | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
This Modern Cooking Technologies CEU course educates
architects and designers about the modern cooking technologies
available for the luxury client—especially convection, convection
steam, and induction cooking—and how they can be used to
prepare more nutritious and tastier food in less time.
The course is approved by AIA, ASID/IDCEC, NARI and NKBA for 1 hr/1 LU.
– Describe the history of cooking and appliances
– Discuss convection cooking
– Describe convection steam cooking
– Discuss induction cooking
– Identify cutting-edge/modern features in specialty cooking appliances
REGISTRATION DETAIL S
This CEU will be hosted via Zoom. Pre-registration is required.
For more on this event contact Amy Gaeta at 443-812-6207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org