This is a 12 hour learning module held over three days on April 9, 23, & 30 from 8 am to noon at the ABC Greater Baltimore office.
Who should come: Business Development professionals from commercial construction primes doing business with private and public owners; sub-contractors performing commercial work; and members with services related to the commercial building industry.
Module 2, April 23:
Conducting professional meetings that produce results. Set a clear purpose, and gaining agreement.
- How to set a clear purpose for discussions with potential clients: What you gain
- In addition to job specification questions: learn what else you should be asking
- Developing a “Question guide” so you and your team can be better prepared for meetings
- Developing a “Objection guide” in the event you don’t win the desired project – what should you be saying or doing?
- Presenting – why the relationship step is important, and what you should be doing
- Setting concrete next steps for follow up, value engineering, negotiation